Ra Workshop is one of the world’s most powerful and flexible advanced estimating tool and exceeds the demands of any windows and doors business.
With Ra Workshop you can create all shape type of windows and doors with different openings. Insect screens and shutters are also available. Our application has been designed to help you save precious time by preparing clear and precise quotations in a few minutes!
Ra Workshop automatically generates all required documents, which can be edited:
- Client Quote – this is the offer you send to your customers. The client will be able to see the image of your product along with information about materials you used, colours, sizes and prices.
- Client Table Quote – you can see the same information as in the Client Quote, except the image of your product. If you have a very big project, you can save paper using this report.
- Dealer Quote – You can send a quote to your dealer as well. He will see the buying price from his supplier and he can add his extra-cost for the final customer. Also, there are information about materials, sizes and the picture of your product.
- Dealer Table Quote – Shows the same information as the Dealer Quote, except the image of your product.
- Order Confirmation – It’s a report that displays the design with all the specifications and dimension, without prices. Also, the client can see his contract number and can sign it for approval.
- Arc Panel – this report shows you exactly how to combine the segments of your arc along with the sizes you need.
- Window Panel – you will be able to see a big size of your window along with other information: profiles, sizes, colors, hardware. There are no prices in this report.
- Glass Panel – in this report you can see the glass dimensions inside the frame.
- Project Analysis – It’s a report that shows you the total value on your profiles, hardware, glass, labor, your addition and the total cost for each component. Also, you have a small image of your product with information like dimensions, materials and quantity.
- List of components – In this report you can see the information about your components: code, designation, description and remarks.
- Bill of Materials – you will be able to see the information about the materials used for that project, along with the code, designation, quantity without loss, quantity with loss, unit price and value.
We understand that all business transactions rise and fall on accurate estimates and quotes. That is why our estimating and quoting module is built around your business.