Ra Workshop 3.1.1
Release date: November 26, 2008
- Development of the users and user groups mode. Access for each user is based on the rights given by the administrator. The access can be restrained based on the activity of the user on the application;
- Added support for the companies that work in dealer type partnerships. This support feature includes the possibilities of protecting the information about the materials used, about the extra costs, about the calculation details of the offers created by the Dealer.
Client/Server. Ra Workshop is the only Romanian carpentry software application (of what we know) that has the client/server 3 tier version (on 3 levels). For big companies with carpentry workshops the client/server version is mandatory. This type of build is the best method for a self-acting production;
- Manual labor calculation. The new version calculates the time and cost of manual labor operations that need to be done for a project;
- New report: Client Table Offer. Contains the same information as the Client Offer without the window designs. The resulting report is more compact;
- New report: Dealer Offer. Contains the same information as the Client Offer but the offer calculations is different. This has only the value of the carpentry. Optionally the glass value can be added;
- New report: Dealer Table Offer. Contains the same information as the Dealer Offer without the window designs. The resulting report is more compact;
- New report: Glass table. The report contains the glass designs with the window quotations. It is used for glass ordering for irregular shapes;
- New report: Manual labor. Gives information about the manual labor operations.
- New report: Project Status. The report presents the state of the projects from the database;
- User Warning. When calculating a structure the user is warned about the possible errors it might contain. (I.e.: glass is missing, joining profiles of different thickness, window dimensions for which there are no fittings, etc.);
- Production Project. The offers can be grouped into a production project for optimization and production;
- Added new irregular shape: semi-oval;
- Panel calculation. They are calculated differently from the glass: they become part of the carpentry cost;
- Added new types of extra costs: loss, montage, transport, discount;
- Numerical Command (CNC). CNC – Profile Cutting: Elumatec: E255/A, E555/1, Rotox: ZGS 314, Kaban: 1030, 1040 (InfoSys 2.0), Pertici: 500F2K, Techna: TK145/10 Gold. CNC – Profile Welding: Sturtz: 4HSM_JC, 4VSM_JC.
- Easy offering. A new mode of designing has been introduced: the wizard tool (this will guide the user through all the steps required to create a new component);
- Security access for extra costs. These are grouped upon access levels. Only the users with the required access level can view and edit the extra costs;
- Cutting Optimization: Added the possibility to optimize at two bars;
- Optimization based on production lot (based on the number of pushing-cart cells);
- Optimization options additions: irregular shapes exclusions, exclusion of components that contain irregular shapes, exclusion of segments with angles different from 90 and 45 degrees;
- Added the possibility of exclusion from the optimization of the segments available between certain dimensions. (I.e.: segments that cannot be cut by the machine automatically);
- Added possibility to set the type of optimization and the number of windows in the lot for each profile code;
- Added possibility of adjusting the offer based on the optimization. The excess resulted from the optimization can be calculated in the offer.
- Modified Cutting Optimization Report. The new report presents visually the profile bar and the way the segment will be cut. The report was improved by adding information about the cellule and pushing-cart in which the cut segment will be placed;
- Different way of introducing cutting quotations. All cuts will be made in absolute quotations;
- Modified mode of identifying segments (references). The new system is very easy to interpret (it is similar to the one in version 2.4.1);
- Modified Client Offer Report. Added options for report creation. Some of these are: discount, montage, material information, etc.;
- Modified Execution Plan Report. The new report version displays the information in a more user friendly way (like in version 2.4.1);
- Modified Window Panel Report. The report has been updated with new options. In addition the designs display the quotations of the mullions outside the wing;
- Modified Glass Order Report. The report calculates the surfaces of every type of glass;
- Modified shutter and insects net designing. The designing has been improved and is now more user friendly.
Ra Workshop 3.1.2
Release date: April 06, 2009
- Added possibility of tendering insect nets with price per square meter. Insect net estimations were possible only if you had an insect screen profile system defined in your database. As most users want to make offers based on the price per square meter we have added this feature too;
- Added possibility of tendering shutters with price per square meter. Shutters estimations were possible only if you had an shutter profile system defined in your database. As most users want to make offers based on the price per square meter we have added this feature too;
- The Bill of Material report is now available starting with Express edition;
- Added the possibility do design doors directly. On the design board we have added to new buttons for doors;
- Added automatic hardware computing for irregular shaped windows. Until know the hardware was computed based on the window shape. Now the window shape is ignored;
- Added new property: Generate Consumption. All the elements on the design board have this property. This way you can control if you want that element in the bill of material or not;
- New shortcut: Add component Ctrl + W;
- New shortcut: Add wizard component Ctrl + D;
- New shortcut: Reload database Ctrl + R;
- New shortcut: Optimization Ctrl + P.
- The PVC profiles computing has been modified. Now the welding tolerance is computed perpendicular on the welding surface;
- The Project Navigator did not showed the project code. The new version does;
- The project size was reduced with 50%;
- The project loading speed was increased with 25%.
- Offer report change. The new reports show detailed information for insect nets and shutters;
- Offer report change. The new reports show detailed information about extra profiles: ledge, extensions, joins, etc.;
- Glass Order Report update. The old report showed the bounding rectangle for irregular shaped glass. The new report makes the user aware of the irregular shape. You can use Glass Panel to create an order for irregular shaped glass.
- The total joinery surface included also insect screen surface and shutter surface. The new behavior adds only the window and door surface;
- Data import failed if you check “Delete un-imported data”. The problem has been resolved;
- The Profile Order report did not compute correctly the profile weight. The problem has been resolved.