Ra Workshop 184.108.40.206
Release date: 22.05.2015
- 7913 – CNC welding export for AKS 6400 – From now on, as a production you can export the file for Urban AKS 6400 welding machine, so that you can use an Urban AKS 6400 welding machine in automatic mode.
- 7914 – CNC cutting export for DGU 600 – From now on, as a production you can export the file for Urban DGU 600 saw, so that you can use an Urban DGU 600 saw in automatic mode.
- 7892 – New option when change profile – cutting optimization – There is an option that, when the profile is changed, the order number of container is changed.
- 7894 – Change display order in properties set – From now on, in properties set you will find the “wing type” above “custom properties”.
- 7895 – New option: Format date and time – There is an option that, if you add letter “f” after “d” in “date format” editor from “reports option”, in the report footer you will find date and time.
- 7896 – Delivery date on report – From now on, as an offer or production, when you create a new project, the default delivery date comes with value “empty”, so that this information will not appear in reports if it has no value.
- 7922 – SectionType translation – We have solved some issues with the translation.
We have solved a set of bugs that have been reported by clients or our personal, and we checked them again to make sure the issues were resolved successfully.
- 7925 – Default value for custom type handle list is not working on sliding windows/doors – If a Custom Property of Handle List type is used on sliding leaf, Values with Position Type = “Custom” do not work. The Handle is centered instead of using the position defined in the database but the user can edit the position.
- 7933 – Processing operation on component profile do not work correctly – If we have a profile with more than one component and we set a processing operation for one of its components. The respective operation will be processed on every component.
- 7926 – Exclude opening type in reports for sliding windows – If we have a sliding window project, in the reports, under the picture, we have the information of opening type (“inwards” or “outward”). This information was incorrect for sliding, so we are decided to remove this information for this projects type.
Ra Workshop 220.127.116.11
Release date: 8.05.2018
We have solved a set of bugs that have been reported by clients or our personal, and we checked them again to make sure the issues were resolved successfully
- 7921 – Problem copy range – When I wanted to copy a range from an old system to a new one, it couldn’t be copied if the created system is not saved before. This issue makes the program to generate an exception.
- 7919 – Name change of “MultipleSlideVertical” – The wing type “MultipleSlideVertical” in the program is written without space between words. This issue affects the sorting and is hard to find.
- 7917 – Inactive forms – “Materials” – The editor “No. of Tracks” from tab “extra” in the editing materials window is inactive for “Head Jamb” and “Sill -vertical sliding” profile types.
- 7911 – Ultimate Windows – Pocket problem sliding wing – If an old “Single Slider” Project from database is loading, the project comes with a pocket, although the pocket state is “null”.
- 7910 – Ultimate Windows – Insect screen problem – If an old sliding project is loading, the insect screen does not load properly, is placed over the entire length of the frame, not on the wing.
- 7900 – Warning message: Vertical Sliding – The warning message “The construction mode of vertical sliding window was modified substantially. We recommend remaking the component.” It appears in English just when the language of application is setting in English. When the application language is other than English this message appears in RO.
Ra Workshop 18.104.22.168
Release date: 18.04.2018
- 7839 – Construction mode of vertical sliding – Construction mode of vertical sliding was changed substantially, and we recommend you to remake the project with this type of windows.
- 7867 – Cut at 45 degree if we have different H2 – As a Production or Offer you can now to cut profiles at 45 degree wen the H2 is different so that you can get the right production reports.
- 7847 – CNC Emeggi TCut – We have integrated a new type of CNC – CNC Emmegi TCut
- We have made a revision of sliding wing
- 7835 – Glass order report – Now you have facility to draw glass with ornamental grill, and the glass order report, the glass with ornamental grill is listed separately toward other normal glass.
- 7856 – Now you have possibility to add a technical parameters in the database without measurement unit
- 7852 – Different setting use for use fraction in design and production – Now you have possibility to set different use fraction value in design and production
We have solved a set of bugs that have been reported by clients or our personal, and we checked them again to make sure the issues were resolved successfully
- 7874 – Problem loading adapter from old projects Abyat_Kuwait – When an old project was loading from databases, the adapter does not loading. Use adapter check box is ticked “Yes”. This problem leads to changing W of wings.
- 7881 – SectionType translation – We had some problems with the translation of some word
- 7884 – Cutting angle problem – There was a change in the program with regard to the cutting of the profiles witch has led to the deterioration of some projects.
- 7846 – Show simple quotation twice in Dealer Quote Report Option – On Dealer Quote report on Report Option windows we had the same information twice on ro-RO.
- 7858 – Consumption regeneration after price update not working – After profiles price modification, old projects, reopened with the new database loaded, still have the overall price unchanged. Even after using “Regenerate consumption” in the BOM tab, price doesn’t change. The only way to obtain the price modification is to modify, for each component, a dimension and then undo modification and even so, still is not the right price.
Ra Workshop 22.214.171.124
Release date: 05.02.2018
- 7795 – Default extra width for slidings – As a Sales, Production, now you cand design slidings with unequal wings as default, so that you work less and make less mistake.
- 7799 – Sliding leafs meeting without adapter profile – As a Sales, Production, now you can using sash profiles that includes adapter, so that you don’t need to add dummy profiles if the system does not use adapter.
- 7818 – Sash weight – From now on, the Sash Weight is displayed in the Properties Window. When the Bill of Materials is not computed, we can’t display NA. Without this feature you could not see what rule has been applied.
- 7820 – Add Name for CNC shortcuts – On the main tool bar, we have 5 shortcuts for CNC, and 4 of them did not diplay the icon name when you were with the mouse over it.
- 7827- Cyrillic Transliteration for Artikon and Kaban CNC – Cyrillic input was converted to Latin: “Иван Петров” -> “Ivan Petrov”. This is not only for project and client name, but also for profile, color, glass names etc.
- 7828- Add HardwareInfo and GlassInfo as label parameters – From now on, in the label you have the name of the hardware (Maco, Roto etc.) and the name of the glass or at least the tockness (24 mm, 20 mm etc.)
- 7808 – Bring Display Order on Column Chooser – From now on, you can change the Display Order from Column Chooser on the Profile window when you needed.
We have solved a set of bugs that have been reported by clients or our personal
- 7822 – Roller insect screen – Mesh not appearing in Bill of Material – We had an issue, the client “Buildersmart” had 3 profile systems (roller insect screen) that slide left and right and he adjusts the insect screen before inserting it into the housing.
- 7830 – Rabel – Adapter tolerance is not working properly – By default the system now takes up the default tollerance for the adapter profile
- 7813 – Unit Editor in Form Section – From now on, all the columns in Form Section use the correct editor
- 7760 – Roller Insect Screen – Opening direction symbol not changing – When you create any roller insect screen with the system ZIP80, trying to change the opening direction, the arrow symbol remained the same. Now we fixed this problem
- 7788 – UseReinforcement has wrong translation – The translation for property “Use Reinforcement” from property grid is now “Reinforcement” -> yes/no. The translation should be “Use Reinforcement”.
- 7790 – Rule Filter Delete – Apply a filter on accessory rules based on an accessory code, close the form and delete the accessory, after returning to the rules form, you will get an exception and the form will not load properly.
Ra Workshop 126.96.36.199
Release date: 07.12.2017
- 7755 – Overlaped tolerances for mullions – As a Wood production, now you can obtain the cutting length of a mullion regardless what profiles is join with, so that you don’t have to define a lot of identical profiles with different processing tolerances
- 7771 – Processing CNC for Soukup Crafter/Wizard – As a Wood production with Soukup CNC, now you can export data for Crafter / Wizard, so that you don’t have to define and use dummy profiles just for CNC export reasons.
- 7714 – Report date – From now on, the Report Date will be printed on each report, on the report footer.
- 7767 – Client qoute – services options update – Client to benefit: Easy Windows, NK Windows, Warm Windows. We have updated the client quote for services for the following report options:
- No details works anymore like the details Detailed per Project
- Extra Detailed element without value on project are now in the total summary and are calculated in the final value
- 7781 – Reports Localication on IT – We have had some translation requests from Thermo Design regarding Client Quote and Dealer Quote. We have resolved this issue.
- 7751- Services on client quote report – From now on, The Services section have a title and also have a space between Services section and Total section
We have solved a set of bugs that have been reported by clients or our personal
- 7709 – Export-Import set Main Price Catalog – We have a problem when exporting a databases with Price Catalog 2 in a destination database with Price Catalog 1(not Main) as Main Export .rad file with Data Set Setiings Two Language. After importing the price was totally wrong
- 7759 – Ra Server – Lock Database option not appearing – Lock database option did not appear in Tools – Management after resetting the interface. In Ra client was no option for Lock database.
- 7762 – Check box Use Material on Profile 1 selection – On Form profile 1 selection from Rules the Check box Use Material has from now the correct position
- 7768 – Add service to project default currency – From now on, when adding a service to project manually will come with default currency.
- 7776 – Unable to create a new Profile System – We had a problem when you create a new profile system starting from zero using Add tool, and you add minimal details as Code, Designation, Manufactured and Currency, when you select OK, you had the following message: “Unable to cast object of type”
- 7777 – Design – Change Profile System with different colors – When you move an element from a profile system to another and you have different color list you have an error Invalid Value and the system didn’t change
Ra Workshop 188.8.131.52
Release date: 03.11.2017
- 7735 – Resize Registration window Branch on Default view –In the Registration window you can see now the Branch information, not just Supplier Information
- 7739 – The column Covered System has been moved – The default position of the column Covered System has been moved at the end on form: Profile System
- 7667 – Hide project in View – Now, when you create a production project with components from quote projects, a new option has been introduced that excludes quotes that have all the components already included in other production projects.
- 7703 – “Extra width” for wing to be made available in Sliding –Now we have added “Extra width” option (like the one in Folding) to be available in slididing. The user calculates the sliding rails according to a formula that is impossible to apply in the software, thus the Extra width option for the wings is necessary, as the user will work only with the configurations that are premade in the windows library.
- 7668 – Thorwesren profile position – For every profile that do not have top, left, bottom or right position you can now export the orientation and the profile can be processed now
- 7740 – Execution plan– In execution plan report, when there is no information about the profiles, hardware, glass, the header line under the component image does not appear now.
We have solved a set of bugs that have been reported by clients or our personal
- 7742 – Deleting Parent Accessory – Delete a custom accessory that is used in the rules and then save, a message will appear saying there was an error saving records to the database
- 7732 – Tolerance applied in Design Mode – Tolerance applied in Design Mode does not overwrite the tolerance set on Profile or Profile System.
Ra Workshop 184.108.40.206
Release date: 26.09.2017
- 7615 – A new option was added – users with admin rights can Lock and Unlock databases; in the locked mode, the materials database will open in read-only view, so no changes can be performed.
- 7649 – For dealers and producers a new option – “Include glass value,” was introduced in the Dealer Quote report; now, users can add glass to the Dealer Quote to sell components with glass.
- 7650 – Starting with this version, a new field was added – “Minimum Radius”; the feature prevents the user from designing arches that cannot be manufactured.
- 7652 – A new option was introduced for report options; users can now save the options to the database through the “Set as Default” button and upload them later for other projects.
- 7662 – A new option was introduced which prevents users that don’t have admin rights from activating inactive materials. Also, users without admin rights can see only the active components in the database.
- 7663 – A new button was introduced in the materials toolbars – “Only Active”. When activating it, users will see only the active components; after deactivating it, users will see all the components (active and inactive).
- 7648 – Updates were made to Client Quote, Dealer Quote, Window Panel and Execution Plan report options; the Show Materials option was transformed into Show series information, Show fittings information and Show glass information; the Show Materials Details was transformed into Show profile information.
- 7661 – A new update was added – if the user designs a component that is out of the hardware range, the last valid interval will be used when calculating the hardware. This will generate a valid bill of materials even for special sized components. The user must check the BOM manually and add the extra items if necessary.
- 7664 – An improvement was made – when a user deactivates a component from a compound item, the main item (which the compound is part of) will also be deactivated. The option applies to profiles, accessories, as well as processing operations.
Ra Workshop 220.127.116.11
Release date: 15.12.2016
- 7365 – In Order Confirmation report the horizontal mullion inside of a door sash was quoted in the same way as in the production report. The new behavior shows the mullion exactly like in the quote so the customer can understand it easily.
- 7364 – Writing a multiline description/remark on a component was not showed correctly on the quote. The new behavior take into consideration the new line character.
- 7277 – An exception was raised when trying to open the stock form (Text: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.).
- 7372 – An exception was raised when saving a window library to the database (Text: Column ‘Id’ is read only. Description: System.Data.ReadOnlyException: Column ‘Id’ is read only.)
- 7371 – When selecting a segment, the property grid was showing an obfuscated property under the Misc category
- 7370 – The Cutting Optimization report (graphic version) was showing a negative segment number.
- 7369 – After optimization, the Profile Label report was not showing the project code anymore.
Ra Workshop 18.104.22.168
Release date: 09.12.2016
- 7315 – An exception was raised when opening a project file and trying to save it to the database as a Window Library (Text: Column ‘Id’ is constrained to be unique. Value ‘133839’ is already present.)
- 7358 – The design on the Profile Systems form in Portuguese language was deteriorated.
- 7363 – The design on the Glass form in Portuguese language was deteriorated.
- 7368 – Some localization corrections were made to the French version of the Option form, Database tab.
Ra Workshop 22.214.171.124
Release date: 05.12.2016
- 7366 – The Profile Cutting Labels report is now able to display a bar code that can be used for production automation. This code, for example, can be read by the CNC machining centers that are linked with Ra Workshop in automated processes. This report is an alternative for cutting centers that do not have a printer attached.
Ra Workshop 126.96.36.199
Release date: 17.11.2016
- 7346 – Urban AKS 1600 CNC export has a new option.
- 7345 – All CNC exports have a new option. Now you can choose to export the code, even if an alias was previously defined.
- 7336 – An exception was raised when trying to open the glass selection form (Text: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.).
Ra Workshop 188.8.131.52
Release date: 11.11.2016
- 7330 – When trying to export glass items to Excel you get the following message: “Export failed. Please check if there is enough space on your drive.” This message was incorrect based on the real facts.
- 7331 – In glass form, Thickness property was spelled wrong.
Ra Workshop 184.108.40.206
Release date: 09.11.2016
- 7328 – An improvement was made to the Graf Synergy cutting center CNC export. Starting from now we are able to export V cut information. You can export it as a V cut or as a 45 degrees angle (mainly for profiles that are not symmetrical).
Ra Workshop 220.127.116.11
Release date: 07.11.2016
- 7317 – An exception was raised when trying to generate the quote report with Show technical parameters activated.
- 7316 – When generating the quote report with Show compact custom properties activated, on a component without custom properties the design was showing a blank table.
- 7325 – An exception was raised when trying to save a project after you deleted a percentage from the Extra Costs tab. (Text: Conversão especificada não é válida.).
- 7326 – The English version of the application was showing an incorrect message when trying to change the price of a list of colors.
- 7327 – The Authentication lookup was not localized (English).
- 7321 – Duplicated rule templates have been discovered in different databases. This could result in data transfer errors between different databases. We created a script that will fix this problem.
Ra Workshop 18.104.22.168
Release date: 28.10.2016
- 7267 – A new type of window/door is available: Slide and swing. This type of window/door has a hinged leaf on one side (or both sides), the rest of the leaf are sliding and at the end of the track they can swing, so it can open completely like a folding.
- 7264 – Project code generation was improved and now is available also for projects saved as files. Prior to this autonumbering was available only for projects saved into the database.
- 7301 – Opening a project from the database will result in a Time Out exception, due to a compiled stored procedure.
- 7282 – An exception was raised when trying to open a project (Text: The surface of parts is greater than the real surface).
Ra Workshop 22.214.171.124
Release date: 17.10.2016
- 7271 – The column Material in Project / Summary / Materials was repositioned for a friendly use.
- 7269 – Cutting CNC save dialog and machining CNC save dialog did not take into account the saved path. These dialogs were opening in the last used path, instead of the path saved as a default.
- 7278 – The Cutting Optimization report now includes numbering to keep track with the labels. The same number is available on the label and on the cutting bar.
- 7298 – The Color Combination lookup in Glass Edit form had the same column twice.
- 7297 – When joining two structures, one with custom properties and one without, the Execution Plan report was showing the same properties for both structures. The correct behavior is to show the custom properties only were available.
- 7296 – An exception was raised when trying to open a project in Read-Only mode and running the Quote report while Show technical parameters was on. (Text: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)
- 7295 – Exporting hardware systems that contains glass rules, without exporting the glass category also will make the import fail with this message: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint “FkRuleIdGlass”.
- 7290 – Kaban Cut export will include alias were available, instead of Profile Code.
- 7290 – The message: “The project is not optimized. Do you want to optimize it now?” appears also on optimized projects when opening on a different station, on the same database. The system now detects that the project is optimized and will not display the message anymore.
Ra Workshop 126.96.36.199
Release date: 07.10.2016
- 7276 – In the list of parameters in the Cutting Labels report, Code is shown 2 times. None of these two fields is working. The parameter is not replaced with the code at runtime.
- 7275 – An exception was raised when trying to generate the quote report with Show technical parameters activated, on a profile system without a Fitting plan (Text: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
- 7272 – In some scenarios the hinge was drawn in a wrong position outside the sash profile.
- 7270 – When making two data exports with different options, the system disregards the second set of options resulting in an identical data file.
- 7289 – An exception was raised when generating the quote report on a project with the delivery date set to null.
- 7288 – On some occasions data export would fail with the message: “Error on exporting data!”.
- 7287 – The options Show Pyramid logo was not persistent. After restarting the application, the property would revert to the default value.
- 7286 – An exception was raised when trying to generate the Order Confirmation report (Text: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)
- 7283 – When adding 10 frames inside a component, frame number ten (F10) was between frame one (F1) and frame two (F2). A new sorting type was implemented.
Ra Workshop 188.8.131.52
Release date: 30.09.2016
- 7261 – Custom development: The Abyat export form displays the number of records.
- 7260 – Dimension format parameter was added as an option. Now you can choose the way you want to format the dimension between L x H or H x L. Previously this parameter was present only in the configuration file.
- 7279 – Starting with version 184.108.40.206 there was a calculation error in French windows/doors. The two leaves were overlapping.
Ra Workshop 220.127.116.11
Release date: 28.09.2016
- 7037 – You can copy a rule template from an existing rule and apply it to a set of other rules. Finding the right rule template for every rule you wanted to change was considered time consuming.
- 7195 – CNC integration with Teleios machines in automatic mode (Teleios, Soenen Hendrik Dem Modular, Soenen Hendrik DVE, Soenen Hendrik Q4).
- 6888 – The report title can be customized as a RTF document with merged fields. This will allow users to display any information in the header, with the exact format they need. In this way, the user will be able to design a header with client info displayed in an area visible when the offer is folded and enveloped.
- 7249 – Glass filtering did not work as expected when using a profile system with a glass filter defined. The default glass was overwriting the glass filter property on the profile system.
Ra Workshop 18.104.22.168
Release date: 22.09.2016
- 7048 – Dealer information fields were added to the DoP report. Up to now only the dealer name was available.
- 7039 – The trademark “Powered by Ra Workshop” has become an option. By default, the application will continue to display it.
- 7012 – A new tolerance is available to control the distance between the adaptor (false mullion) and the sash.
- 7017 – Technical parameters are now displayed with full name and symbol (Ex: Frame thermal transmittance (Uf)).
- 7257 – The Order confirmation report was revised. Several improvements have been done.
- 7254 – A new tolerance is available to control the distance between a sash with hook and a sash profile. Previously you could control only the distance between the hook and the sash profiles.
- 7259 – A new user could not add windows/doors to existing libraries. However, he was able to create new libraries and operate it normally. Access to the old libraries was forbidden.
- 7259 – An exception was raised on some occasion when trying to load a project (Text: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Pyramid.Ra.WindowLibrary.TemplateEdge.811009876(AlignmentType , KnownSide , Boolean).
- 7230 – The Profile System parameter in the rules was showing extra information that was not useful relatively to the use of the application.
- 7248 – Resizing option of Labor Categories form have been revised.
Ra Workshop 22.214.171.124
Release date: 16.09.2016
- 7243 – A new feature was added to facilitate finding the appropriate glass item in databases with a large number of items. Selecting the glass is now possible by using a filter form that enables you to find it easily, search by any parameter of the glass.
- 7047 – Data import failed when a rule template had a different GUID in the source database, then the destination database.
- 7046 – In some situations, the changes made in the BOM were lost after reloading the project.
Ra Workshop 126.96.36.199
Release date: 13.09.2016
- 7117 – A new set of features have been implemented to prevent users to access projects created by other users. If you work in a dealer system, a dealer won’t be able to see projects created by other dealers.
- 7116 – Asymmetrical hardware operations can now be processed by correctly. We are now able to define operation offsets relative to the loading direction (Ex: asymmetrical mullion connector – Aluplast).
- 6854 – Alternative color. Ra Workshop is now able search for an alternative color, whenever the main color could not be found for a certain item. (Ex: when designing Golden Oak windows the system is able to locate automatically the Brawn Aluminum insect screen).
- 7151 – New database security policy has been enforced. The Material and Config database can now be linked and one will not load without the other.
- 7152 – A new rule system has been implemented in order to calculate technical parameters. This system will allow the user to accurately compute the technical parameters.
- 7113 – Panels can be defined with different color on each side. This will translate in a more accurate drawing and will eliminate some production mistakes.
- 7191 – Custom development: the SAP export can now be influenced by the installation stage. Different type of materials can be exported with different phases.
- 7178 – New rules and parameters have been added to the CNC machining system in order to make the number of rules as small as possible and easy to maintain.
- 7031 – CNC Friendly Export. This new feature allows the user to export the CNC machining operations in a friendly TXT format, very easy to read and understand. This make a huge difference in CNC implementation projects.
- 7038 – A new feature has been implemented that will allow the user to export CNC data without machining operations. This is very useful when you have a machining center that does also the cutting and you intend just to cut some profiles.
- 7034 – A new CNC toolbar is available. This should make the application more user friendly when working with automated machines.
- 7043 – A new option is available for the Quote report. By activating this option, the quote will display drawings in a very simple way: just height and width. No other quotations will be showed.
- 6977 – Fixed and variable gear can now display the handle position on the drawing. The user can select different dimensions and this information will be present in all the production reports.
- 6824 – A new error and warning message system has been implemented. Now, you can fully customize the warning and error messages users get when they design windows / doors.
- 7142 – For some colors (ex: Ash Black) it was difficult to see the sash / mullion / frame lines. This made the production reports difficult to read. The new behavior computes the drawing color and the selection color based on the window/door color.
- 7119 – Custom development: SAP export is now using alias, instead of the original Ra Workshop code.
- 7215 – The designing of the sliding windows / doors has been revised. Number of tracks parameter allows you to select any number between 1 and the total number of rails the frame has. In this way, some design errors have been eliminated.
- 6998 – The Profile Cutting Labels report was modified and the order of the labels was changed when optimizing with double cutting.
- 7177 – The Project Management dialog and Open Project shows the number of records (the number of projects).
- 7108 – A new option is available in the Quote report. When activated this option will remove the surface information from the quote.
- 7123 – The CNC Options dialog shows the number of records.
- 7033 – An operation that was used as an item in a compound operation could not be used anymore. The new behavior allows you to use one operation as item in as many compound operations as you want.
- 7094 – A new form is available: CNC Options. Prior to this, the user was forced to create a project in order to change something in the CNC configuration.
- 7217 – Due to a localization or anchoring problem, the Spanish users could not change the path of the CNC export file.
- 7193 – “View from outside” text was spelled wrong.
- 7050 – Some parameters in the TRF custom reports had different names then the ones they have in the application.
- 7150 – In the Spanish localization the Profile System form had an improper layout.
- 7149 – In the Spanish localization the Material Type information was not translated.
- 7183 – In the English localization some texts were not translated.
- 7188 – An exception was raised when resizing a door, in some scenarios (Text: System.ArgumentException: percent at Pyramid.Ra.Geometry.Workspace.Objects.Edge.GetPercentPoint(Double percent)).
- 7224 – Cutting optimization was lost after reloading a project with at least one irregular shape window.
- 7241 – Database data import fails an alias conflict. (Log: “Column “ConsumeItemType, IdMaterialBase, IdMaterialExtra” is constrained to be unique.).
- 7240 – When the size of the window/door exceeds the maximum height and weight defined on the ornamental grill a warning message is triggered.
- 7239 – In some scenarios the ornamental grills were lost after material reloading.
- 7238 – The image of the windows / doors in the Window Library did not reflect the ornamental grill or the grill drawing.
- 7237 – Newly created window library projects did not appear in the Window Library tool window.
- 7236 – Double clicking on a custom message was triggering the selection of the root element instead of the element that was actually triggering the message.
- 7235 – Once you added a Custom Message Schema to a Fitting Plan, could not be deleted anymore. A delete button was added.
- 7234 – In custom message rules the user could not use the functions that depend on the leaf size or the ones that refer to a specific range.
- 7233 – Warning / error messages remained active even after Is Active property was set to False.
- 7232 – Glass parameter form was not showing in Custom message rules.
- 7227 – CNC cutting export was showing some differences (angles). All CNC cutting exports have need rechecked.
- 7226 – An exception was raised when exporting for Elumatec SBZ 610 (Text: Unable to cast object of type ‘Pyramid.Ra.CNC.CNCOptions_SBZ610’ to type ‘Pyramid.Ra.CNC.CNCOptionsCutting’.)
- 7216 – Paulistinia window is a type of sliding window that uses a tree rail frame and it is made out of a normal sliding window (first two rails) and a louver sash on the last rails. The problem was that the louver sash was always synchronized with the sliding sash and because of this the user cannot configure it as a pocket sliding sash.
- 7214 – When designing a monorail sliding window with a fixed insect screen the bill of material was not generated. Also, the tolerance between the mullion with hook and the sash was not working properly.
- 7213 – The Custom Message form was not properly designed and docked.
- 7212 – An exception was raised when trying to copy/paste a custom message (Text: Input string was not in a correct format.)
- 7208 – The Custom Message Categories form did not resize properly.
- 7207 – When trying to use a cover profile without the priority property defined an error was raised (Text: Invalid value!).
- 7206 – The Cover Profile tab in the Profile Edit form was showing all the profiles, instead of allowing the user to select among the cover profiles only.
- 7174 – When changing a profile, the system did not select the default reinforcement.
- 7026 – The system was allowing the user to create a compound processing operation having as components other compound operations. This has been restricted.
- 7025 – Copy / pasting a compound operation would result in having the copied items in the original compound operation as well.
- 7022 – Copy / pasting a compound operation would result in duplicating the compound items as well.