Ra Workshop 18.104.22.168
Release date: 15.12.2016
- 7365 – In Order Confirmation report the horizontal mullion inside of a door sash was quoted in the same way as in the production report. The new behavior shows the mullion exactly like in the quote so the customer can understand it easily.
- 7364 – Writing a multiline description/remark on a component was not showed correctly on the quote. The new behavior take into consideration the new line character.
- 7277 – An exception was raised when trying to open the stock form (Text: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.).
- 7372 – An exception was raised when saving a window library to the database (Text: Column ‘Id’ is read only. Description: System.Data.ReadOnlyException: Column ‘Id’ is read only.)
- 7371 – When selecting a segment, the property grid was showing an obfuscated property under the Misc category
- 7370 – The Cutting Optimization report (graphic version) was showing a negative segment number.
- 7369 – After optimization, the Profile Label report was not showing the project code anymore.
Ra Workshop 22.214.171.124
Release date: 09.12.2016
- 7315 – An exception was raised when opening a project file and trying to save it to the database as a Window Library (Text: Column ‘Id’ is constrained to be unique. Value ‘133839’ is already present.)
- 7358 – The design on the Profile Systems form in Portuguese language was deteriorated.
- 7363 – The design on the Glass form in Portuguese language was deteriorated.
- 7368 – Some localization corrections were made to the French version of the Option form, Database tab.
Ra Workshop 126.96.36.199
Release date: 05.12.2016
- 7366 – The Profile Cutting Labels report is now able to display a bar code that can be used for production automation. This code, for example, can be read by the CNC machining centers that are linked with Ra Workshop in automated processes. This report is an alternative for cutting centers that do not have a printer attached.
Ra Workshop 188.8.131.52
Release date: 17.11.2016
- 7346 – Urban AKS 1600 CNC export has a new option.
- 7345 – All CNC exports have a new option. Now you can choose to export the code, even if an alias was previously defined.
- 7336 – An exception was raised when trying to open the glass selection form (Text: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.).
Ra Workshop 184.108.40.206
Release date: 11.11.2016
- 7330 – When trying to export glass items to Excel you get the following message: “Export failed. Please check if there is enough space on your drive.” This message was incorrect based on the real facts.
- 7331 – In glass form, Thickness property was spelled wrong.
Ra Workshop 220.127.116.11
Release date: 09.11.2016
- 7328 – An improvement was made to the Graf Synergy cutting center CNC export. Starting from now we are able to export V cut information. You can export it as a V cut or as a 45 degrees angle (mainly for profiles that are not symmetrical).
Ra Workshop 18.104.22.168
Release date: 07.11.2016
- 7317 – An exception was raised when trying to generate the quote report with Show technical parameters activated.
- 7316 – When generating the quote report with Show compact custom properties activated, on a component without custom properties the design was showing a blank table.
- 7325 – An exception was raised when trying to save a project after you deleted a percentage from the Extra Costs tab. (Text: Conversão especificada não é válida.).
- 7326 – The English version of the application was showing an incorrect message when trying to change the price of a list of colors.
- 7327 – The Authentication lookup was not localized (English).
- 7321 – Duplicated rule templates have been discovered in different databases. This could result in data transfer errors between different databases. We created a script that will fix this problem.
Ra Workshop 22.214.171.124
Release date: 28.10.2016
- 7267 – A new type of window/door is available: Slide and swing. This type of window/door has a hinged leaf on one side (or both sides), the rest of the leaf are sliding and at the end of the track they can swing, so it can open completely like a folding.
- 7264 – Project code generation was improved and now is available also for projects saved as files. Prior to this autonumbering was available only for projects saved into the database.
- 7301 – Opening a project from the database will result in a Time Out exception, due to a compiled stored procedure.
- 7282 – An exception was raised when trying to open a project (Text: The surface of parts is greater than the real surface).
Ra Workshop 126.96.36.199
Release date: 17.10.2016
- 7271 – The column Material in Project / Summary / Materials was repositioned for a friendly use.
- 7269 – Cutting CNC save dialog and machining CNC save dialog did not take into account the saved path. These dialogs were opening in the last used path, instead of the path saved as a default.
- 7278 – The Cutting Optimization report now includes numbering to keep track with the labels. The same number is available on the label and on the cutting bar.
- 7298 – The Color Combination lookup in Glass Edit form had the same column twice.
- 7297 – When joining two structures, one with custom properties and one without, the Execution Plan report was showing the same properties for both structures. The correct behavior is to show the custom properties only were available.
- 7296 – An exception was raised when trying to open a project in Read-Only mode and running the Quote report while Show technical parameters was on. (Text: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)
- 7295 – Exporting hardware systems that contains glass rules, without exporting the glass category also will make the import fail with this message: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint “FkRuleIdGlass”.
- 7290 – Kaban Cut export will include alias were available, instead of Profile Code.
- 7290 – The message: “The project is not optimized. Do you want to optimize it now?” appears also on optimized projects when opening on a different station, on the same database. The system now detects that the project is optimized and will not display the message anymore.
Ra Workshop 188.8.131.52
Release date: 07.10.2016
- 7276 – In the list of parameters in the Cutting Labels report, Code is shown 2 times. None of these two fields is working. The parameter is not replaced with the code at runtime.
- 7275 – An exception was raised when trying to generate the quote report with Show technical parameters activated, on a profile system without a Fitting plan (Text: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
- 7272 – In some scenarios the hinge was drawn in a wrong position outside the sash profile.
- 7270 – When making two data exports with different options, the system disregards the second set of options resulting in an identical data file.
- 7289 – An exception was raised when generating the quote report on a project with the delivery date set to null.
- 7288 – On some occasions data export would fail with the message: “Error on exporting data!”.
- 7287 – The options Show Pyramid logo was not persistent. After restarting the application, the property would revert to the default value.
- 7286 – An exception was raised when trying to generate the Order Confirmation report (Text: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)
- 7283 – When adding 10 frames inside a component, frame number ten (F10) was between frame one (F1) and frame two (F2). A new sorting type was implemented.
Ra Workshop 184.108.40.206
Release date: 30.09.2016
- 7261 – Custom development: The Abyat export form displays the number of records.
- 7260 – Dimension format parameter was added as an option. Now you can choose the way you want to format the dimension between L x H or H x L. Previously this parameter was present only in the configuration file.
- 7279 – Starting with version 220.127.116.11 there was a calculation error in French windows/doors. The two leaves were overlapping.
Ra Workshop 18.104.22.168
Release date: 28.09.2016
- 7037 – You can copy a rule template from an existing rule and apply it to a set of other rules. Finding the right rule template for every rule you wanted to change was considered time consuming.
- 7195 – CNC integration with Teleios machines in automatic mode (Teleios, Soenen Hendrik Dem Modular, Soenen Hendrik DVE, Soenen Hendrik Q4).
- 6888 – The report title can be customized as a RTF document with merged fields. This will allow users to display any information in the header, with the exact format they need. In this way, the user will be able to design a header with client info displayed in an area visible when the offer is folded and enveloped.
- 7249 – Glass filtering did not work as expected when using a profile system with a glass filter defined. The default glass was overwriting the glass filter property on the profile system.
Ra Workshop 22.214.171.124
Release date: 22.09.2016
- 7048 – Dealer information fields were added to the DoP report. Up to now only the dealer name was available.
- 7039 – The trademark “Powered by Ra Workshop” has become an option. By default, the application will continue to display it.
- 7012 – A new tolerance is available to control the distance between the adaptor (false mullion) and the sash.
- 7017 – Technical parameters are now displayed with full name and symbol (Ex: Frame thermal transmittance (Uf)).
- 7257 – The Order confirmation report was revised. Several improvements have been done.
- 7254 – A new tolerance is available to control the distance between a sash with hook and a sash profile. Previously you could control only the distance between the hook and the sash profiles.
- 7259 – A new user could not add windows/doors to existing libraries. However, he was able to create new libraries and operate it normally. Access to the old libraries was forbidden.
- 7259 – An exception was raised on some occasion when trying to load a project (Text: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Pyramid.Ra.WindowLibrary.TemplateEdge.811009876(AlignmentType , KnownSide , Boolean).
- 7230 – The Profile System parameter in the rules was showing extra information that was not useful relatively to the use of the application.
- 7248 – Resizing option of Labor Categories form have been revised.
Ra Workshop 126.96.36.199
Release date: 16.09.2016
- 7243 – A new feature was added to facilitate finding the appropriate glass item in databases with a large number of items. Selecting the glass is now possible by using a filter form that enables you to find it easily, search by any parameter of the glass.
- 7047 – Data import failed when a rule template had a different GUID in the source database, then the destination database.
- 7046 – In some situations, the changes made in the BOM were lost after reloading the project.
Ra Workshop 188.8.131.52
Release date: 13.09.2016
- 7117 – A new set of features have been implemented to prevent users to access projects created by other users. If you work in a dealer system, a dealer won’t be able to see projects created by other dealers.
- 7116 – Asymmetrical hardware operations can now be processed by correctly. We are now able to define operation offsets relative to the loading direction (Ex: asymmetrical mullion connector – Aluplast).
- 6854 – Alternative color. Ra Workshop is now able search for an alternative color, whenever the main color could not be found for a certain item. (Ex: when designing Golden Oak windows the system is able to locate automatically the Brawn Aluminum insect screen).
- 7151 – New database security policy has been enforced. The Material and Config database can now be linked and one will not load without the other.
- 7152 – A new rule system has been implemented in order to calculate technical parameters. This system will allow the user to accurately compute the technical parameters.
- 7113 – Panels can be defined with different color on each side. This will translate in a more accurate drawing and will eliminate some production mistakes.
- 7191 – Custom development: the SAP export can now be influenced by the installation stage. Different type of materials can be exported with different phases.
- 7178 – New rules and parameters have been added to the CNC machining system in order to make the number of rules as small as possible and easy to maintain.
- 7031 – CNC Friendly Export. This new feature allows the user to export the CNC machining operations in a friendly TXT format, very easy to read and understand. This make a huge difference in CNC implementation projects.
- 7038 – A new feature has been implemented that will allow the user to export CNC data without machining operations. This is very useful when you have a machining center that does also the cutting and you intend just to cut some profiles.
- 7034 – A new CNC toolbar is available. This should make the application more user friendly when working with automated machines.
- 7043 – A new option is available for the Quote report. By activating this option, the quote will display drawings in a very simple way: just height and width. No other quotations will be showed.
- 6977 – Fixed and variable gear can now display the handle position on the drawing. The user can select different dimensions and this information will be present in all the production reports.
- 6824 – A new error and warning message system has been implemented. Now, you can fully customize the warning and error messages users get when they design windows / doors.
- 7142 – For some colors (ex: Ash Black) it was difficult to see the sash / mullion / frame lines. This made the production reports difficult to read. The new behavior computes the drawing color and the selection color based on the window/door color.
- 7119 – Custom development: SAP export is now using alias, instead of the original Ra Workshop code.
- 7215 – The designing of the sliding windows / doors has been revised. Number of tracks parameter allows you to select any number between 1 and the total number of rails the frame has. In this way, some design errors have been eliminated.
- 6998 – The Profile Cutting Labels report was modified and the order of the labels was changed when optimizing with double cutting.
- 7177 – The Project Management dialog and Open Project shows the number of records (the number of projects).
- 7108 – A new option is available in the Quote report. When activated this option will remove the surface information from the quote.
- 7123 – The CNC Options dialog shows the number of records.
- 7033 – An operation that was used as an item in a compound operation could not be used anymore. The new behavior allows you to use one operation as item in as many compound operations as you want.
- 7094 – A new form is available: CNC Options. Prior to this, the user was forced to create a project in order to change something in the CNC configuration.
- 7217 – Due to a localization or anchoring problem, the Spanish users could not change the path of the CNC export file.
- 7193 – “View from outside” text was spelled wrong.
- 7050 – Some parameters in the TRF custom reports had different names then the ones they have in the application.
- 7150 – In the Spanish localization the Profile System form had an improper layout.
- 7149 – In the Spanish localization the Material Type information was not translated.
- 7183 – In the English localization some texts were not translated.
- 7188 – An exception was raised when resizing a door, in some scenarios (Text: System.ArgumentException: percent at Pyramid.Ra.Geometry.Workspace.Objects.Edge.GetPercentPoint(Double percent)).
- 7224 – Cutting optimization was lost after reloading a project with at least one irregular shape window.
- 7241 – Database data import fails an alias conflict. (Log: “Column “ConsumeItemType, IdMaterialBase, IdMaterialExtra” is constrained to be unique.).
- 7240 – When the size of the window/door exceeds the maximum height and weight defined on the ornamental grill a warning message is triggered.
- 7239 – In some scenarios the ornamental grills were lost after material reloading.
- 7238 – The image of the windows / doors in the Window Library did not reflect the ornamental grill or the grill drawing.
- 7237 – Newly created window library projects did not appear in the Window Library tool window.
- 7236 – Double clicking on a custom message was triggering the selection of the root element instead of the element that was actually triggering the message.
- 7235 – Once you added a Custom Message Schema to a Fitting Plan, could not be deleted anymore. A delete button was added.
- 7234 – In custom message rules the user could not use the functions that depend on the leaf size or the ones that refer to a specific range.
- 7233 – Warning / error messages remained active even after Is Active property was set to False.
- 7232 – Glass parameter form was not showing in Custom message rules.
- 7227 – CNC cutting export was showing some differences (angles). All CNC cutting exports have need rechecked.
- 7226 – An exception was raised when exporting for Elumatec SBZ 610 (Text: Unable to cast object of type ‘Pyramid.Ra.CNC.CNCOptions_SBZ610’ to type ‘Pyramid.Ra.CNC.CNCOptionsCutting’.)
- 7216 – Paulistinia window is a type of sliding window that uses a tree rail frame and it is made out of a normal sliding window (first two rails) and a louver sash on the last rails. The problem was that the louver sash was always synchronized with the sliding sash and because of this the user cannot configure it as a pocket sliding sash.
- 7214 – When designing a monorail sliding window with a fixed insect screen the bill of material was not generated. Also, the tolerance between the mullion with hook and the sash was not working properly.
- 7213 – The Custom Message form was not properly designed and docked.
- 7212 – An exception was raised when trying to copy/paste a custom message (Text: Input string was not in a correct format.)
- 7208 – The Custom Message Categories form did not resize properly.
- 7207 – When trying to use a cover profile without the priority property defined an error was raised (Text: Invalid value!).
- 7206 – The Cover Profile tab in the Profile Edit form was showing all the profiles, instead of allowing the user to select among the cover profiles only.
- 7174 – When changing a profile, the system did not select the default reinforcement.
- 7026 – The system was allowing the user to create a compound processing operation having as components other compound operations. This has been restricted.
- 7025 – Copy / pasting a compound operation would result in having the copied items in the original compound operation as well.
- 7022 – Copy / pasting a compound operation would result in duplicating the compound items as well.